email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org
As a graduate student in Emerging Media Design and Development developing capabilities in User Centered Design, Human-Computer Interaction, User Experience Designing, Transmedia Storytelling, Ethnographic Research, and Heuristic and Cognitive Research Methodologies.
I currently work as a Graduate Assistant in the Dept. of Political Science at Ball State University, wherein I’m responsible for creating the technical and non-technical design documents and conduct user interface and user acceptance tests for the software application being developed.
I have over 5 years’ of total work experience as a Website Designer Graphics Designer, and Photographer. I have previously designed Websites, Brochure for Corporates, flyers for organization, designer reports for schools, and packaging for products etc.
I also have a graduate degree(MCA) in Information Technology and have worked as a software engineer at Dell and business analyst at WNS for 4+ years.
- M.A. in Emerging Media Design and Development
Ball State University, Muncie (Fall 2016)
- Management of Software Development
Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta (2010-2011)
- Masters in Computer Application
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi (2004-2007)
- Bachelors in Information System (Hons.)
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi (2000-2004)
- Sun Certified Java Professional 1.5 (2008)
- User Centered Design, Human-Computer Interaction, User Experience Designing, Transmedia Storytelling, Ethnographic Research, and Heuristic and Cognitive Research Methodologies
- Good Knowledge of Adobe Suite, and Corel Draw.
- Knowledge of Maya Pro (Autodesk Maya™ and Autodesk Mudbox™) for Animation and 3D Modeling
- Proficient in creating websites with tools such as Word press etc.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products: Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Circle of Blue
Climate Change: A Transmedia Experience
Remix the Symphony Season 2 – Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra
To establish a new, younger audience who feel compelled to engage in the Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra’s Lilly Classical Series through primarily digital — but also physical — spaces in order to form a community that finds value in classical concerts
BSU – Department of Political Science – Muncie, IN August 2016 – Present
- Functional Specifications Design Documentation
- Technical and Non-Technical Design Documentation
- User Experience Testing
- User Acceptance Testing
CML Multimedia – New Delhi, Delhi, India May 2013 – August 2016
Project Manager – Design (Graphics and Websites)
- Created UI /UX designs for websites
- Designed photo brochures and magazines for schools.
- Conceptualized and Created Corporate/Product Brochures and pamphlets and infographics for corporates and private companies.
- Created publicity material for organizations for their events and for use in local press and website
RWSI – Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India September 2015 – March 2016
- Wrote and edited articles, and reports for magazine.
- Spearheaded and coordinated with the various teams, while adhering to publishing deadlines,
- Managed the advertisements and subscriptions of the magazine.
- Created and edited the special reports for each monthly edition
- Monitored the complete workflow form editing to production of magazine for web and print.
WNS – Gurgaon, Haryana, India March 2011 – April 2013
Deputy Manager – Business Analyst and Graphic Designer
- Mediated with the clients for understanding the project requirements.
- Evaluated the comprehensiveness and feasibility of the software in relation to the business requirements
- Designed Business Requirement documents, Functional Design Documents, and associated work products,
- Managed the design teams and had the UI and prototypes designed
- Provided requirement walkthrough and acted as a SPOC to the development and testing teams.
- Communicate the challenges involved and provided solutions and workaround for the same.
Solartherm Energy Ventures – New Delhi, India October 2009 – March 2011
Associate Manager – Business Analyst
- Client interaction and requirements documentation.
- Feasibility analysis.
- Functional and Non-Functional documents design
- Designed UI and prototypes.
Dell – Perot Systems TSI – Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India Jan 2007 – Oct 2009
- Involved in analysis, development task estimation, use cases, technical & non-technical work product creation,
- Designed and Developed application, and implemented change requests
- Fixed parked defect, system test defects & QA defects
- Created unit & integration test cases and performed peer reviews.
- Responsible for quality records creation, delivery, imparting training, application walkthrough, design structure and database structure to team members.